Saturday, February 16, 2008

Mini-burgers

Mini burgers. What is it about this new appetizer? It is a hamburger, but smaller, a mini. Are nachos, cheese sticks, chicken wings, fried mushrooms, and jalapeno poppers not enough any more? We have Buffalo wings. Why are they called Buffalo wings, they are chicken. Now, let me get back to the mini burger. Is this something that I can have as an appetizer and order a Hamburger for dinner? What would the waitress think? What is my stomach thinking if I am having a mini burger? “Good burger, wait that is all? What is up with that? Oh, here comes more, wait that is a cheese stick. What the hell is going on? Ok, here we go… No that was a chicken wing. I thought I was having dinner?” I believe this Mini Burger thing is attacking an American institution, the All-American Hamburger. This could be the beginnings of a travesty, an attack on American Society, and possibly a few upset stomachs. All I can say is to you is, “Take action.” You decide what the action is. I think I am hungry now. Thanks for reading.

No comments: