Sunday, December 31, 2017

New Year's Eve

It is that time. The time that a year ends and a new year begins. It is time for many to make resolutions. A New Year's resolution is a tradition in which a person makes a promise to do an act of self-improvement or something slightly nice, such as opening doors for people beginning from New Year's Day.

I have not decided on my resolutions yet, or even if I will set resolutions. I always have things that I can improve, I am not perfect. In the past, I have made resolutions and at times, conveniently forgot what I said or, honestly forgot what I said. Either way as I get slowly get older, I think that some of the old resolutions would have been good to accomplish.

Now it is better to have daily resolutions to accomplish and to keep track. The more important thing is to improve myself, even if it is a small improvement. It is an improvement. As you consider your resolutions, consider what you can improve to be a better you. I will begin the new year with a walk in the park. Then I will take it from there.

Happy New Year!!!

Tejano Juan

No comments: