I went shopping at Wal-Mart and another grocery store. They have decorated for Christmas and show very little trace if any of Thanksgiving. I remember when this was an important holiday to give thanks, an important part of the History of the United States. Now it feels like it is the day to get ready to go shopping on Black Friday. Some stores are now opening on Thursday evening. Thanksgiving has been hi-jacked by corporate America. I have no issue with people make money, just not on this day. Of course, it would be good if United States Citizens would honor this day as it was so long ago. So much for the Great American Holiday, I just hope I can get a good deal on a television.
ICE vs Gestapo?
Another ICE shooting happened today. It is said that had to begin the previous sentence with "Another." It feels like the ICE agents are free to do what they want. Or are they following orders. Gestapos followed orders years ago. At that time the Leadership was trying to create an Aryan Race, one race. I am not sure what the agenda is with the US Leadership. Some days it feels similar to the idea of creating one race, the white race. I continue to read the news; the parallels seem to be becoming apparent each day. ICE was to round up undocumented criminals. I have not read about undocumented criminals recently. I carry my passport, I am a US citizen. I will admit, there is a bit of fear, that I would not be believed...
Comments